Monday 4 November 2019

Sharp Practice - British!

This is the start of my British 'Sharp Practice' force, based on the 51st Light Infantry regiment. I aim at 5x8 'march attack' poses, and 1x6 skirmishers. Plus a few leaders. Figures by Perry Miniatures, based on 20mm circular bases. Painted October 2019.


I've also painted the Earl of Uxbridge, a limited edition figure from the 'Giants in Miniature' range, available on the 'Wargames Illustrated' website, that I had spotted a while back and always wished to paint one day. This one is numbered 274 of 500. Amazing sculpt, easily matching the Perry's standard. I think we may well be used in some Sharp Practice scenarios at the local club! Painted October 2019.




1 comment:

  1. Superbe travail de peinture, les détails sont très impressionnants, bravo...Je me suis abonné du coup, je reviendrai très vite!

    ReplyDelete